Teeth Whitening for Life
We offer one of the most advanced and conservative home tooth-whitening product on the market today. Ultradent products are on the forefront of dental technology, safe, and provide the most effective method to whiten your teeth. Results will depend upon the present coloration of your teeth and the amount of time the bleaching appliances are worn. Typically, golden colored teeth have the quickest and nicest results, whereas tetracycline stains, flourosis, and gray colored teeth take longer, and are more difficult to whiten.
Tooth whitening is not permanent, so it is important to keep your trays in a safe place for later use. Touch-up whitening may be administered for one to two nights as needed, usually every six to twelve months. Therefore, every 6 months when you come in for your professional cleaning we will dispense to you, at no charge, touch-up whitening solution to help keep your smile bright! The shelf life of the bleaching gel is three years and does not require refrigeration.
Before you whiten your teeth, you need to know:
- A thorough exam and cleaning is recommended.
- Crowns and other colored restorations will not whiten, and may require replacement upon completion of treatment.
- Evenness and the degree of whitening are impossible to predict.
- If you are planning to have any other cosmetic procedures done, bleaching the teeth should be done first.
What to Do:
- Brush and floss your teeth before whitening.
- Place a small amount of whitening gel in the lining of each tray.
- Place tray in the mouth making sure the tray is completely seated.
- Remove any excess on your gums with your finger or dry toothbrush.
- Do not eat or drink anything while wearing your trays.
The whitening process can occur day or night and is most effective with one-hour minimum applications, since the effectiveness diminishes after four hours. We do not recommend sleeping with both trays at the same time.
After whitening, remove and rinse the trays with cold water and place the trays in your storage box. Brush and floss your teeth to remove any excess gel.
If sensitivity develops, shorten the time you wear the trays and call our office.
If you have any allergic or adverse reactions, discontinue use and call our office immediately.
The cost of whitening is $125 per single arch and $250 for all of your teeth. A custom tray and four syringes of whitening gel are provided for each arch. Additional whitening gel can be purchased if needed, one syringe of whitening gel for $13.
Prices subject to change.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (817) 465-0355.